The HS Series Hydrosieve is an economical and efficient sieve designed for solid/liquid separation. It uses a sieve screen made of durable stainless steel bars with a triangular cross section. Also referred to as a waterfall sieve it uses the velocity of the raw influent to separate the solids.
It is simple and easy to maintain with the following advantages:
- No moving parts, no sensors or electric components
- All stainless steel construction
- Standard models provides fast lead times, quality design, and lower cost
- Easy screen removal with innovative hinge design for easy cleaning
- Our Welded Profile Wire Screen utilizes 100% of the screen width vs. 80% with other manufacture's loop wire screens
- No consumables such as filters
- Quiet operation
Storm water cleaning in a Polyethylene plan.